5.09.2010

So recently I learned how to make things look like a comic book. As in, my own pictures look like something out of an old-style comic book. Take, for instance, this picture I took in Edinburgh last year:


See? Isn't that pretty?

Then, I had a thought. Wouldn't this be fun to do to Chuck icons, as well? So this happened:


And then these happened:


Chuck Chuck


Chuck Chuck Chuck


And finally, I made an icon for Daydreamer:

Chuck


Yeah, it's possible that I may have been having too much fun with this one.

But hey, they're all up for grabs, but I should warn everybody that the Shut up and let me drink my coffee (aka the AP icon) is going to be on a LOT of profiles.

- Frea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be courteous to all other Castle Inanity commenters.