4.22.2013

Some Fun and Interesting Statistics Because I'm Too Lazy to Write a Real Blog Post

So I saw this on a friend’s livejournal and I was curious, so I decided to try it out, and a lot of people don’t read my LJ, so I'm bringing it over here. Oh, speaking of which, you do know I am on Livejournal, right? You can find me here and I have anonymous commenting turned on, so as long as you "sign" your post, you can leave me stuff there, too. Also, I post a lot of short fic there. Sometimes it’s even Chuck related.

Without further ado, the FFN/AO3 meme!

Top 10 Hits for FF-N
  1. What Fates Impose - 519,025 hits
  2. Walker’s Eleven - 121,982 hits
  3. That Which is Greater - 61,552 hits
  4. Set, Spike, Dive! - 30,645 hits
  5. That Which is Greater: New Year’s Eve - 27,105 hits
  6. Fortune Favors Fools - 26,566 hits
  7. To Resist Both Wind and Tide - 24,486 hits
  8. Guide Us Home - 23,497 hits
  9. Curtain Call - 20,634 hits
  10. That Which is Greater: The Happiest Place on Earth - 20,041 hits
So that’s my three major Fatesverse stories, my three biggest Greater stories, my big Downton Abbey story, my two major Chuck stand-alones, and the fic I co-wrote with Max. 80% of those fics are complete, and that ain't bad.

Fates is obviously my powerhouse. I spent over two years working on that fic and for awhile, I was updating regularly, which meant I had quite a few loyal readers. Story length, story events, and irregular updating lost me quite a few of those, but I still had 68 chapters with which to gain hits. None of my single-shots had a chance of making it on this list. The one with the fewest amount of chapters is W&T and that one was novel, and was written well over three years ago now.

Top 10 Favorites for FF-N
  1. What Fates Impose - 594
  2. Walker's Eleven - 254
  3. That Which is Greater - 193
  4. Set, Spike, Dive! - 145
  5. To Resist Both Wind and Tide - 125
  6. The Woman in the Crosshairs - 117
  7. Fortune Favors Fools - 98
  8. Curtain Call - 84
  9. That Which is Greater: The Happiest Place on Earth - 69
  10. Nobody Puts Dummy in the Corner - 67
  11. Guide Us Home - 62
Okay, that’s more interesting, I think. I've got Avengers fic mixed in here now. Which probably tells you that fandom is more like-happy.

Top 10 Hits for AO3
  1. The Woman in the Crosshairs - 2932 hits
  2. Nobody Puts Dummy in the Corner - 2649 hits
  3. Rascals, Scoundrels, Villains, and Knaves - 1816 hits
  4. Guide Us Home - 1581 hits
  5. The Bechdel Test - 1359 hits
  6. The Abbey - 1131 hits
  7. Night at the City Museum - 992 hits
  8. The Egg Thief - 920 hits
  9. The Feast of St. Valentine - 913 hits
  10. Monopolizing the Avengers - 894 hits
Downton Abbey and Avengers fandoms seem to dominate this list, it appears. The worst one on here is Night at the City Museum, which of course means that was the one recced. I am surprised Monopolizing the Avengers made this list, though. I guess it did because it's one of my first Avengers fics.


Top 10 Kudos for AO3
  1. The Woman in the Crosshairs - 199
  2. Nobody Puts Dummy in the Corner - 177
  3. The Bechdel Test - 114
  4. The Egg Thief - 78
  5. Driver’s Ed - 69
  6. The Feast of St. Valentine - 62
  7. Miracle - 56
  8. Life Is Like A... - 55
  9. Rascals, Scoundrels, Villains, and Knaves - 52
  10. Night at the City Museum - 52
It appears my biggest AO3 fans are Avengers fans. I am still amazed that the claw picked The Bechdel Test to be as popular as it did, as that was a silly litttle fic that took fifteen minutes to write one morning. But I am not complaining. I do notice that my two Natasha & Phil friendship fics are right next to each other on the list. God, this fandom loves its Coulson.

Crosshairs is probably the fic I will never surpass in the Avengers fandom. And I may be okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be courteous to all other Castle Inanity commenters.