1.01.2011

Frea's Goals for 2011


So when I wasn't working on other projects last night, I compiled a list of some of my resolutions, which I've decided to share here.  Some of 'em are serious, some of 'em are...less serious.


#1) Finish Fates.
...

.....

........



...okay, stop laughing.  No, seriously.  Quit it.  I'm going to do it!  

#2) Learn how to do a backflip.

Ask the writers of Community and their awesome 2009 holiday episode.  EVERYTHING is better with backflips, and I figure that applies to Freas as well.


#3) Semi-permanent layout for Castle Inanity.

It's going to be epic.  I hope.  


#4) Finish Fortune Favors Fools.

Because it was already supposed to be done.  I am such a slacker.


#5) Get all As.

I'm going back to school!  Meep!


#6) Master Illustrator.

Photoshop's pretty well down, now let's learn vector shapes!


#7) Be nicer.

Seriously, I'm kind of mean.


#8) Less cynicism about Morgan.

I need to make my peace with the fact that he outranks Sarah as a character to the Chuck writers and focus on other things.

#9) Start campaign for more CASTLE SLIDE.

Hey, if they can create an Emmy4Yvonne site, I think we're entitled to www.bringbackthecastleslide.com.


#10) Be able to recite the entirety of Westley's speech to Prince Humperdinck without any mistakes.

You never know when it'll come in handy.


All right, everybody, I've shared my resolutions.  What are some of yours?

Happy 2011, everybody!

Frea

5 comments:

  1. One of my main goals is to act in a real play. I already performed a 10 minute monologue that went well and I want o work my my way up to more. Good luck on going back to school. I have really enjoyed doing and hope that you will as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayefah1.1.11

    I don't make resolutions, but my big goal?

    1. Get a job, you dirty hippie. One that pays in money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finish writing the two pieces I've been working on and get up the nerve to ask Frea to read them & give me feedback.
    Make my brand new PR company so successful I can offer Frea job. Really, you already write fiction don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "#8) Less cynicism about Morgan.

    I need to make my peace with the fact that he outranks Sarah as a character to the Chuck writers and focus on other things."

    Morgan also outranks Chuck this season too. Then again, Chuck has been outranked by pretty well everybody this season to date. ;D

    Hmm, maybe I should resolve to be less mean too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayefah1.1.11

    At least there's more Ellie! And Timothy Dalton is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be courteous to all other Castle Inanity commenters.