9.05.2013

FINALLY! The Second Announcement I Promised!

Hey, all!

 I promised two announcements and I intend to keep that promise. Going live today is the first of five short stories – two standalones and one three-parter that I think you will all like (4 of the 5 are Chuck). It’ll be posting on my blog at 10:30 a.m. CST, and every story is tagged “while frea’s away,” which means you can view them all by going to this link.*

I hope you enjoy these little pieces of fun. I meant to add more, but I’ve been busy getting ready to leave the country. Even as you read this, I should be on a train to Chicago.

Anyway, I’ve set up an awesome Tumblr queue with stories and all of my fandoms, mxpw will handle posting My Girl Sarah while I’m away, and I’ve got all of the addresses for postcards. I hope you all have a wonderful couple weeks and I’ll see you when I return!

Stay sexy!
Frea

*Warning: will not work before 10:30 a.m. CST today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be courteous to all other Castle Inanity commenters.