2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So bad news: I was supposed to deck out the blog for Valentine's Day.  I even got the fabulous crystal.elements to make me a fabulous banner and everything, and this morning when I woke up, I thought, "Hmm, I was supposed to do something today," and then promptly forgot about it.

Which means no V-Day layout.  HOWEVER, Crystal did such a fantastic job with the banner, I want to share it here:


Is that not the most awesome thing you've seen all day?  (Hint: the correct answer to that question is yes)

And to apologize for not dazzling your world with Morgasey, I've made you a gift: I converted the old story Chuck vs. the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Really Bad Day (Okay, this bugs me since that book was my favorite when I was, like, six. IT SHOULD BE VERY, NOT REALLY) into an ebook, and it's available on our ebooks page, right there up at the top!

Have a great Valentine's Day, everybody! Sorry it's not chocolates, but I love each and every one of you.

Except for you.  You know who I'm talking about.

Frea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to be courteous to all other Castle Inanity commenters.