2.06.2012

Where'd Frea Go Now

Hey, all,

Wanted to apologize for vanishing on the blog lately. Several people have hit me up on Twitter asking if there will be an mxpw vs. Frea going on about the final two episodes, and I'm happy to say that not only will there be one, there will be two.


When we get around to writing them. Both mxpw and I have been pretty busy over the last couple of weeks. We got tied up and kidnapped invited to participate in the CNN Season 5 podcast, which I've embedded both episodes right here for you to listen to if you've got a couple of hours to kill.





In addition, I've been writing like a madwoman. My That Which is Greater: New Year's Eve story keeps getting more complex than I mean for it to, which is fine because it's pretty much my last planned venture into the series for the time being.  When I haven't been writing that or working on Fates, which is a slow going and painfully intensive process at the moment, as I'm writing by hand on Fates and haven't even shown scenes to my beta, the great and wonderful mxpw, I've been writing in general.

That's right. If you don't get enough of me here or on ff.net, you can find me over at Nice Girls TV, where I've officially become a Nice Girl. My show is Body of Proof, which I adore because it has Dana Delany and Jeri Ryan, two of my childhood idols.

I'm taking vacation in the middle of this month, but I'll be sure to post a few pictures from that either here or on my instagram profile, as I'm going to go see BDaddyDL when I do.

Oh, right, and we're posting the first chapter of Spies and Nerds today.  Aren't you excited?  Your donations have ensured that quistie and I will be strapped to typewriters, one chapter a week for the rest of 2012. 

Anyway, that's what's going on. Sorry about the silence.

Frea

EDIT: You can now read Spies and Nerds in two places—on fanfiction.net and on AO3.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7.2.12

    Pls don't stop with the that which is greater series I'll be so sad to see it go :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8.2.12

    Does the break from the Greater series mean that the Winter Break story on AO3 won't be finished for a while? The first chapter of that was a lot of fun and I was really looking forward to the next two chapters of it.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be courteous to all other Castle Inanity commenters.