12.18.2010

CHON

Okay, maybe not CHON. CHON sounds kind of silly. But anyway, with the new TRON movie finally, finally, finally hitting theaters yesterday, there's been an upsurge in really cool lighting/TRON-like Photoshop tutorials. Last night, I was talking to mxpw and looking at some gorgeous fan-made posters, one thing led to another, and then this happened:


And then I thought, this would make a great wallpaper, soooooo....




More to come, I imagine, as I play with adding some text and messing with the colors (I want to do an orange version where Sarah's light-disc is the one that fits in and Chuck's is the one that stands out). But get 'em here:


I think I'm going to attempt to do more in this series, as I'm spazzing a little about how cool this looks.

- Frea

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2.1.14

    you should print these out as posters and sell them online possibly for a kickstarter for a chuck movie a lot of people would buy it

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be courteous to all other Castle Inanity commenters.