8.29.2010

Procrastination Station: Icons!

Yep, that's right.  I've only written a page of Fates today.  I still have half the chapter to go (or not, really, it's more like a third at MOST but it's coming slower than molasses in January and where was I going with this?  I don't remember), and I was bored, so I went and grabbed some images from the pilot...

And made icons out of them!



Yep.  I didn't write Fates.  Instead, you get pictures.


Okay...so... one of those may have been from "Three Words" and one of them may have been from "Santa Claus," (and can't forget the "Final Exam" one there) but if you want any of them, they're yours.  Just leave me a comment and let me know, and if you anybody wants their username or a phrase put on one, let me know and I'll get that to you.

:)

Frea

6 comments:

  1. And one of them may also have been from "DeLorean," but who's counting? ;)

    I'd contribute my own icons, except mxpw wouldn't let me live it down since they're "HIS personalized stash of Sarah love". Heh. I'm such a toooooool.

    My favorite is the partnership one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. alladinsgenie4u29.8.10

    "Yep. I didn't write Fates. Instead, you get pictures."

    Like that is in anyway going to help with our Fates withdrawals. But, we cant be picky so pictures it is. And thanks a lot for them. They bring back the good memories.

    And now an indirect dig at JS/CF
    [joke] - After all we cant feel "entitled" to regular,on time and great updates of Fates. Any clamoring by fans for what they "want" will be roundly ignored and Frea will give them what they "need" and what the fans "need" are "epic" and "game-changing" moments.[/joke]

    Okay,that was my lame attempt at humor and I sincerely hope it does not upset you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous29.8.10

    Ok, I definitively liked this one. Mine now >:)

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ivEt4e2v3Ao/THrj7eOLlAI/AAAAAAAAAN4/cCNY4UfAIfA/s320/Charah+-+Comfort.png

    (@off: the anonymous is because i'm registering now, although I have been in the fandom for more than a year and a half.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW" stolen saying from the net as I cannot be bothered to be original

    I thank you for the payoff....your icons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous30.8.10

    no chapter tomorrow?
    first my computer crashes, now this..

    *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already snagged the Sarah with the gun one, though the first icon from Final Exam is probably my favorite of the bunch.

    Great collection, Frea! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to be courteous to all other Castle Inanity commenters.